Thu, Mar 30|
Gratitude Blooms: Empowerment through Gratitude
Gratitude Challenge! Join us for an online group container discovering how gratitude can expand space and connection, fuel dreams, uncover joy, deepen resilience, and create a life full of purpose and heart.
Time & Location
Mar 30, 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
"Gratitude is like the sacred waters of life...an invigorating elixir that shifts one's frequency and attunes it to Source itself." -Becca
Sometimes to create the life of our dreams, the life where we are living our true purposes, its best to return to simplicity. Gratitude is one of those staple, foundational practices that create a strong, resilient foundation. When tending to the garden of our lives, when we plant seeds with gratitude and of gratitude, and tend our garden with gratitude, we create a vivacious, flourishing and thriving garden with an abundance of beauty.
This is an invitation to an online Gratitude Challenge - to see how Gratitude Blooms in your life...and how gratitude can bloom your life...opening opportunities to shift your frequency, uncover joy, deepen your resilience, calm your nervous system and even boost your immunity!
We will gather online for our Gratitude Gatherings for four consecutive weeks on Thursday evenings 7-8:15pm
March 9th, 16th, 23rd & 30th
Each gratitude gathering will:
- share a gratitude meditation practice experienced in a group container
- introduce practices you can take home into your own daily practice
- provide an online community with the opporunity to share, connect, witness each other and grow together
This is a 4 week event! Registration includes all four weeks.
What is asked of you:
- Show up each week on time (or a few minutes before)
- Be fully present (no phone or other distractions)
- Commit to the gratitude practices introduced during this 4 week challenge
What you can expect of me:
- Start each gathering promptly at 7pm
- Be fully present
- Share gratitude practices & guide you from my heart
Reserve your space now, and let's plant seeds and dreams infused with gratitude!