Sun, Feb 26|
Inner Nature's Soul Sanctuary
SACRED SUNDAY'S | Morning Practice & Communion
On the last Sunday of each month, our doors open for you to come and enjoy sacred silence, space, and communion with Self + Spirit. (This can look like settling in with a warm drink - YUM - writing in your journal, reflecting with some oracle cards, maybe a yoga flow, and so much more! ^_^)
Time & Location
Feb 26, 2023, 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
Inner Nature's Soul Sanctuary, 1938 Bethel Rd, Finksburg, MD 21048, USA
About the event
Do you find it challenging finding the space and time to have a morning practice? Or have you noticed that sometimes, it just feels better to enjoy an intentional practice in community? We've been there too. The last Sunday of each month, our doors are opening for you to come and enjoy silence, space, and communion with Self + Spirit.
Between 8:30 and 11am, our doors will be open to you. Arrive and leave at any time in that window that feels good to you. Come and have yourself a morning practice, ritual, meditation, space for gentle movement or contemplation and silence.
We will have space prepared throughout the Soul Sanctuary for meditation, stretching, oracle card pulls, journaling, reading, etc. Nothing is led, this is simply an open and intentional place for you to come and enjoy your own morning practice.
8:30am-10:00am : Sacred Silence
Come in, take your shoes off, make yourself a drink, and get cozy. Enjoy the sacred silence, shared space, and land.
Please refrain from "Hello's" indoor until 10:00am, to respect the practices that others may be engaged with.
10:00am-11:00am : Morning Communion
Don't know what to do for your morning practice? Here are some recommendations.
- We have plenty of books to dive into, pick up a good read from our shelves
- There will be oracle and/or tarot cards throughout the Soul Sanctuary. Pull a card and receive a message!
- Self-guided yoga practice
- Stretching/foam rolling (foam rollers & straps available)
- Enjoy a cup of tea slowly and peacefully
- Connective conversation, and hugs (after 10am) :)
Optional: Things to Bring
- Water/Reusable Container
- Your Favorite Oracle Cards (we will have a spread available)
- Headphones (if you like to listen to music or guided meditations, though silence your ringer & alarms please ^_^)
- Yoga Mat (we have extra)
- Favorite Mug (we have many mugs)
- Wear Comfy Clothes/PJ's Welcome :)
This is a free offering from our hearts to yours! Monetary contributions are appreciated, though not expected for this event.
Connect with your inner light surrounded by like-hearted beloveds and start off your week clear & centered. We look forward to enjoying a morning practice with you!
Sacred Sunday (Free)$0.00
Sacred Sunday (Contribution)Pay what you want+Service fee