Thu, Jul 06|
Zoom: Artist's Way Sacred Circle
The Artist's Way: Sacred Circle
This is a book club... of sorts. An invitation to pick up your own copy of The Artist's Way, and prepare to go on a life changing journey in community together. I owe major changes in my life to the Artist's Way and am excited to join you in this round!
Time & Location
Jul 06, 7:30 PM – 9:00 PM
Zoom: Artist's Way Sacred Circle
About the event
This is a book club... of sorts.
An invitation to pick up your own copy of The Artist's Way, and prepare to go on a life changing journey in community together.
A valuable tool to get in touch with our own inner creativity - whether that's writing, painting, setting up spaces, or something we never imagined could be "art". ...this journey will guide us through the blocks and joys of expressing our own inner creative fire, however that is meant to be expressed. Many find the Artist's Way a life changing and healing journey, whether or not they aspire to be an artist for a career or hobby.
"We all start the same way-rich in dreams and nothing more. If we are lucky, we find friends to believe in our dreams with us. When we do, that creative cluster becomes a magnet to attract our good."
We're going to stretch the 12 weeks to 24 - those of the last cluster formed all agree 12 weeks was too short and fast. We will meet bi-weekly on Zoom in a sacred online circle to connect over the material, our wins, our challenges, our creativity going through its rebirth. Why Zoom? Traveling to a destinatoin on a Thursday night for 12 of 24 upcomig weeks can be a big ask. We want to make this more accesible to you.
"Know this well: Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity. Let us form constellations of believing mirrors and move into our powers."
Geoffrey and I will not only be holding the container, we will be journeying with you. And even better, this is a give-back (free) offering. Those who choose to come along this journey will also have opportunity for additional 1:1 support if needed for discounted prices during the 24 week journey. We have your back.
As we gather our Sacred Circle Cluster and begin our introductory gathering on July 6th, we will also pinpoint a date for an optional in-person gathering to all connect midway through and a celebratory gathering when we complete the program! Woohoo!
- Dates: Thursdays July 6th, July 20th, August 3rd, August 17th, August 31st, September 14th, September 28th, October 12th, October 26th, November 9th, TUESDAY November 21st, December 7th & December 21st.
- Time: 7:30-9pm
- Location: Zoom You will receive an email with the zoom link and introductory information once you have RSVPed.
- Exchange: Free If you feel called to donate, you are welcome to; however, this program is not intended for monetary gain. Its intention is to co-create community and grow in generosity and reciprocity together. The only requirement for purchase is your own copy of the Artists Way, but know that we've seen it in the library!
- RSVP MANDATORY! Our container is set to 15 artists.
- Order Your Book Here (I have no affiliate to this link)
- While we would delight for you to be able to attend every gathering, if there is one or two throughout the journey that you won't be able to make, that is okay.
Below are the Sacred Circle Rules in which we will hold ourselves to in this journey, as depicted in the Artist's Way:
"Sacred Circle Rules:
1. Creativity flourishes in a place of safety and acceptance.
2. Creativity grows among friends, withers among enemies.
3. All creative ideas are children who deserve our protection.
4. All creative success requires creative failure.
5. Fulfilling our creativity is a sacred trust.
6. Violating someone's creativity violates a sacred trust.
7. Creative feedback must support the creative child, never shame it.
8. Creative feedback must build on strengths, never focus on weaknesses.
9. Success occurs in clusters and is born in generosity.
10. The good of another can never block our own."
We are all meant to cherish and serve one another. This is an act of serving, Love, Spirit, God.
Ready to make massive change and connect in community? Join us. RSVP now and we will see you online soon!! <3
(all quotations come from the Artist's Way book by Julia Cameron)